Center for Health Equity Research and Promotion
Advanced Fellowship in Health Services Research - Philadelphia
December 1, 2020
Expected Start Date
CHERP's Advanced Fellowship in Health Services Research in Philadelphia is designed for post-doctoral investigators and physicians who have some research experience and would like to pursue a career with the VA. The focus areas at this CHERP fellowship site are health equity and behavioral economics.
Two-year Advanced Post-Doctoral Fellowship in health services research, mentored by CHERP Core Investigators. CHERP is a VA HSR&D Center of Innovation dedicated to advancing equitable health care for vulnerable populations
- Collaborate with dedicated mentors at the University of Pennsylvania and Michael J. Crescenz VA Medical Center (Philadelphia) on research opportunities and career development.
- Undertake independent research projects without teaching or service requirements.
- Annual stipend and health insurance
- US Citizen
- PhD, MD or other relevant doctoral degree (conferred before start of fellowship
- Demonstrated experience in health services research
- Interest in health equity and health disparities among vulnerable populations
- Interest in VA health services research
The training program is supported by the VA Office of Academic Affiliations and Health Services Research & Development Service. Applications due December 1, 2020. Expected start date of September 2021.